Monday, May 10, 2010

DAY ONE

after working the night shift in the ICU (at a hospital that will remain nameless) i've seen more infomercials that i can stand. i leave work feeling horrible about myself: my lack of cardio stamina, sexual stamina, make up coverage, hair style, and even my penis size... which i don't even have.
that being said, i've finally been convinced to dedicate my life to INSANITY with Sean T. for the next 60 days. INSANITY looked like faster results with less required "extras" - like a pull-up bar or a dumbell rack longer than my couch...
since it takes 7 days for delivery, i feel the need to do some low-grade cardio workouts in an attempt to prepare my body for DAY ONE so as not to keel over from a massive coronary before i finish the first workout.
i'm also dreading the publication of my "before" photo...
it's now 10am and i worked all last night and i'm scheduled to work tonight so i am headed to bed for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment